Can Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Help Clear Your Debt?
If you are considering Chapter 13 In Tulsa Oklahoma consider Attorney Ron Brown.
When you’re deeply in debt climbing your way out seems impossible. You want to pay back what you owe, but mounting financial pressures and the cost of ordinary living make paying off debts seem a
Chapter Thirteen bankruptcy may be a better option if:
- your income exceeds Oklahoma’s median income requirements,
- you need to save your home from foreclosure,
- you have previously filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy in the last 8 years,
- you owe taxes and want to pay them back with no interest, or
- even to restructure a car payment to more favorable terms.
This is a way to reorganize your finance to start over.
In these cases Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be the extra boost you need to start paying back debts and restore your good credit.
The Brown Law Firm takes pride in helping individuals file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy and establish viable repayment plans for debts. As a qualified bankruptcy attorney and Chapter 13 attorney, Brown Law Firm has helped numerous debtors recover from their debt and return to living financially healthy lives. Feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions.
We’ll help you with all the particulars and paperwork involved in establishing Chapter 13, including:
- Analyzing your debt
- Determine eligibility and gauge your income
- Establish your property end exemptions
- Complete and file all forms
- Represent you at hearings and help negotiate a payment plan with creditors
Beyond guiding you through the Chapter 13 process, Brown Law Firm will instruct you as to the best course of action. Chapter 13 isn’t for everyone, and there are numerous factors to consider. No matter your situation, you can always trust Brown Law Firm to provide honest legal counsel that helps with your debt. If you are considering Chapter 13 In Tulsa Oklahoma then Consider the best Attorney for Bankruptcy, Ron Brown.
Note that there are a very few attorneys who handle bankruptcy cases, and even fewer bankruptcy attorneys who practice Chapter 13 cases. Ron Brown is one of the very best chapter 13 lawyers in Oklahoma.
Start Paying Back Your Debt With the Help of Brown Law Firm!
To schedule a free consultation, please contact Brown Law Firm today at 918-585-9500.
We will be with you the whole way!